Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{Oh the Irony}

Considering how much I blog (not very often) I find it ironic that I am sneaking onto my best friend's blog. But hey that's what best friends are for! If you people have not figured out yet, this is why Noelle (no middle name) Steck is so FABULOUS!

1.) She's gorgeous
2.) We started our driving career together
3.) She's positive
4.) Miss Fashionista
5.) She goes to the zoo with me
6.) She eats anything and everything with me (we get hungry after school)
7.) Her photos speak a thousand words
8.) She can pull off red lip stick better than anyone I know
9.) Tells the truth in the most sweetest way possible
10.) She was a jewel bellied troll for Halloween one year
11.) She is a black gangster rapper in a white girls body
12.) Loves Seattle. A true homegirl
13.) She loves church
14.) A family gal
15.) A fun aunt "well"
16.) Helps me cook. (She makes a mean salad)
17.) Loves my family and I love hers
18.) Has grown to be a dog lover (sorta)
19.) Plays the piano like a boss
20.) Can sightread
21.) Wise beyond her years
22.) Bust out some rad harmonies "don't cry out loudddd"
23.) Smart Cookie
24.) The best movie night pal
25.) Artsy
26.) Hilarious
27.) Has amazing sisters
28.) Got through all lands of Super Mario Brothers
29.) Is my best friend
30.) Has beautiful hair (thank you Brooke)
31.) Can quote any movie her little heart desires "I SMELL ICE CREAM"
32.) Patient
33.) Tolerated Drivers Ed. "Oh Kathy"
34.) Can give anyone music suggestions anytime
35.) Has the funniest laugh that is contagious
36.) Supportive
37.) A pro status trampoline buddy
38.) "Amer-I-Can" I mean she loves her country -WE LOVE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
39.) Has the best lunches
40.) Shares with everyone
41.) A night owl....this girl can stay up till 4am. I've been a witness
42.) Confident
43.) "Q-west"
44.) A dance machine
45.) Will go to Paris one day
46.) ....And Disneyland
47.) In the words of Katy Perry... she's a Firework
48.) Makes the best CD mixes
49.) Goes to my birthdays even when she just got her wisdom teeth out
50.) THE LIST COULD GO ON AND ON. I love this chick. Hopefully she doesn't find this creepy ;)


Whoever took the time to read all this, thank you. She is a hoot and holler to live life with :) I'm so blessed!

LOVE YOUR BEST FRIEND, NATASHA JONES

"bubble!"


"that makes me amber atkins proud to be an american"

"oh....i like your...bangs -Kathy"
"whats what whats a lock???'
"q-west"

"a flame that burns on the side of my head"
"don't cry out locd"



1 comment:

Taylor said...

Painfully, brutally true.