Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{ Catching up... }


Realized I haven't blogged in quite while. Oops.
A little "catch-up" is in order.
Not much happened this summer besides a delicious frozen yogurt shop opening up in P-town, hanging with friends, and a wicked awesome SISTER TRIP! (next post)
But besides all that...Seattle with brooklynn deserved its own post.
Such a fun day. end of story.
Beacher's famous mac and cheese, french macaroons, the pier, and the Fremont Troll...etc.
Once again...I love where I live.




Group of acepella singers. singing 'You are my sunshine'...uhhhmm, happiness.




2 comments:

Allison J Brown said...

I love your pictures! You and your friend are both so cute and stylish. Hope your Junior year is going well so far!

Lore Smart said...

I love the pic of you and Brooklyn with the glasses. Totally cool. Actually LOVe all the pictures. Can't wait to come to the "westside" and visit. WA is a gorgeous place to live.