Thursday, January 19, 2012

Milkshakes, and a List...


(dress: Forever 21)
Last Saturday, Natasha and I went on a little lunch date to Dairy Freeze (a little 50's diner with the BEST milkshakes.)
Look how far we've come...a full year since enrolling in Drivers Ed together with our CRAZY instructor KATHY!
A year later, freedom and a little plastic card giving us just that.
It's kind of been the best year ever.
I'm sad to see 2011 go but more excited to see what 2012 brings.

Three goals I'm writing down: (Because you know what they say, if you write them down they might actually happen!)
1) Be on time to Seminary....let me rephrase that. Make it in by the 5 minute tardy time. Instead of 15-20 minutes. Yikes. (sorry Brooklynn)
2) Tackle that mess underneath my bed. At some point.
3) Read a book OTHER than Twilight.

The bottom two seem doable.
It's the top one that will be tricky.
But if those are my biggest problems as of the moment...
2012, you don't look too shabby.

No comments: