Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Seeking wisdom?


Look no further!
My Grandma is a reliable source for love, warm hugs, long talks, good books, a trusted movie buddy, awesome emails, and a good laugh. The list could go on and on...
Just a few pics of our last trip to Spokane where we ate good food, had long talks, and watched The Artist (highly recomend it) and The Hunger Games (huge mistake...I think this movie is more for my generation..Grandma was a little upset and disturbed-sorry!).
I love you Grandma!!!!!

2 comments:

Brittany B. said...

CUTE pictures of you and Oma! You are so lucky to live so close. :)

Lore Smart said...

OHhhh....I LOVE Grama SOOooo much. LOVE these pics. Love, love the pics of you and Grama together!!! So beautiful....It looks like you are at the resturant by the river that grama loves. So perfect!!!