Saturday, December 8, 2012

Better late than never, right?

Family Reunion 2012
Sooo, I know it's December and I'm just now getting to our family reunion in August, but hey...better late than never, right? My cousin Brittany and her husband Rainer came all the way from Germany! So clearly, it was a really awesome reunion. We all met up in the country at this amazing (homemade) waterslide. I mean, I could go on and on about how amazing this waterslide was, but let's just keep it at....wow. So much fun. Also, there's just something to be said for spending time with your family, laughing, eating good food, watching movies, and swimming in the hot summer sun...life doesn't get much better, does it?!


Brittany brought us some German candy. These are similar to Mamba's.

1 comment:

Brittany B. said...

Awww...Noelle. You are so sweet to blog about our family reunion. Thanks for sharing the pictures! My hair and make-up is a bit crazy in the pictures from swimming. But we have good memories from our visit! It was nice to see you all again. You are a talented photographer with one nice camera. You inspire me to get into photography and get a better camera ;)